Erjas’s Road to CRUSHING PLO 500

• Erjas’s Road to CRUSHING PLO 500

Posted by Erjas on September 28, 2021 at 5:57 am

Hey folks! I go by Erjas wherever I find myself on the internet, and I’m a mid-stakes NLH professional looking to master another discipline. I want to establish an elite understanding of PLO and crush PLO 500! My bankroll currently sits a bit above 100,000 USD, so I am comfortably able to play up to these stakes. My focus is not only on my PLO strategy, but on the general betterment of how my lifestyle and mental state impacts my game. Look out for the next master of poker’s two most popular games!

Erjas replied 2 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Valdis86

October 2, 2021 at 6:44 pm

Hey Erjas! How is it going with mastering PLO? I am playing PLO 50-100 and interested in creating a group of motivated people in order to help each other to become better in this game. Let me know if you are interested as well.

• Erjas

October 3, 2021 at 4:59 pm

Hey Valdis86! I’m on the right track with getting this game figured out (update coming soon), and of course I could use some help from other PLO Mastermind members. What are the details?

Do I need to apply to Black Card if I am a former VIP Rewards Member?

All VIP Rewards members were automatically enrolled in the Black Card program and don’t need to apply again.

Welcome, you are in!