PLO100 200bb 3bet pot, turn decision

• PLO100 200bb 3bet pot, turn decision

Funnybunny H updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 4 Posts
  • Funnybunny H

September 4, 2021 at 3:00 am

Hello, got into a somewhat difficult Turn decision in a deep 3bet pot. Is our stack off justified vs opponent’s raise given we don’t block any of the draws, or is this a spot where we should lean towards calling?

Didn’t have reasonable notes on opponent at the time, he is a regular who is on the weaker side preflop (has some very visible leaks Pre), but postflop haven’t seen him do anything out of line so far.

https://plomastermind.com/replayer/524VdpRJR/

• Senselessapprentice

September 6, 2021 at 7:04 pm

GTO world think this is a 4b pre.

• Dborys

September 8, 2021 at 9:30 am

GTO solution indeed advocates for 4bet/folding preflop.

As played I would likely choose a larger sizing here, as neither of you really have 65 at any reasonable frequency and you have the advantage in sets and 2pairs. After his raise I would say that stacking off without a FD seems not optimal, as we are quite far behind against his value range. Calling and getting a non-blank would also give you the opportunity to not lose your stack against 65 sometimes.

• Funnybunny H

September 10, 2021 at 8:51 am

Thanks for the input guys. Haven’t really considered 4betting pre (to be fair, don’t really play that much deep stack PLO), so that’s something I need to work on.

POF I didn’t really put many 65 combos into his range, especially 65-s that would raise as he didn’t seem like an aggressive 3bettor, but that being said, I did feel that the stack off is kind of “iffy” even vs combo draws.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Do I need to apply to Black Card if I am a former VIP Rewards Member?

All VIP Rewards members were automatically enrolled in the Black Card program and don’t need to apply again.

Welcome, you are in!