PLO 100, I HAVE NO IDEA! WHAT LINE I SHOULD TAKE

• PLO 100, I HAVE NO IDEA! WHAT LINE I SHOULD TAKE

Posted by Gabriel Brayner on February 2, 2021 at 2:39 pm

https://plomastermind.com/replayer/62eG0RzVV/

My oponents are mostly loose passive calling stations.

PRÉ FLOP: standart open EP

FLOP: standart check on the flop but i dont know if check raise is a better option than check call, but my idea is that my hand really increases value in the turn and i will not like to stack off flop against a nut flushdraw or trips

TURN: the biggest decision of the hand as i have the 5 and additional equity for the flush the hand sounds like a good bluff , but know thinking better i tought i maybe need better blockers than i have something like 4,5 or 4,7 to make this bluff profitable, whats yout opinion

RIVER: as i have no showdown value i know that my range from ep doesnt connect very well but im my mind , i cant just go to showdown and giving up the pot

Stevemacpherson replied 1 year, 3 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Conbon89

February 9, 2021 at 2:40 pm

I would have bet the flop with FD, over cards & BDNFD as back up hoping to get folds as you have no SDV and actually x/f the turn as you are not drawing to the nut flush and don’t have blockers to the nut straight. Also the fact that you have the Q of clubs is bad because that would be a good bluffing card for villain!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Conbon89.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Conbon89.
  • Stevemacpherson

February 9, 2021 at 6:35 pm

I don’t think you should XR turn, I think it might be better blocking a pair with the 5 and unblocking the FD as that’s what you want your opponent to have… and if your opponents are loose-passive stations, definitely would lean more towards checking/check-calling because we don’t mind seeing a free club and can call a bet that’s not too large, stacking a weaker FD potentially

Do I need to apply to Black Card if I am a former VIP Rewards Member?

All VIP Rewards members were automatically enrolled in the Black Card program and don’t need to apply again.

Welcome, you are in!